Program Coordinator | Non-For-Profit | 12 month contract
$70000 - 75000 / annum
Administration & Office
Working within the non-profit sector, you will be an integral part of the business as you support the Development Manager. This organisation prides themselves on their career development and commitment to their employees as well as their wider client base.
Reporting and supporting the Development manager, the role will entail assistance in a wide variety of professional tasks. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Document preparation (collating data and research, document editing, formatting and printing )
- Diary management and arranging travel (International and Interstate)
- Managing incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
- Development and Coordination of a number of key organisational activities
- Ensure relevant databses are maintained
- Administer learning management systems through Social Media platform
- Market organisation through complation of various marketing materials including industry newsletters
- Provide ongoing secetarial support for team
- Coordinate meetings, agendas and take minutes
- Other ad hoc duties as require
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your professional presentation and manner. You approach each task with the same eagerness - no job is too big or too small. This role is placed in a position where, depending on the task and project you will be working collaboratively in a team or times be required to work autonomously. Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required, with intermediate skills in MS Word.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 921681ABC