Production Support Analyst
$85000 - 90000 / annum
30 May 2019
IT and technology
A rapidly growing financial software organisation who provide high levels of products and services to a range of financial clients globally.
The overriding focus of this role is the provision of exceptional networking support for a plethora of internal and external stakeholders including clients, internal colleagues, and network vendors. Furthermore, you will implement, test and troubleshoot technical issues. Involving occasional travel to client sites to conduct on site customisation, testing and troubleshooting, you will be open and happy to travel and provide good customer service whilst optimising user experience.
General daily tasks and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshooting, support, and resolution of issues across multiple time zones
- Configuring and customizing connectivity
- Ensuring database information and documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Testing and certification of product compatibility with potential customers.
You will have demonstrable experience working in mission critical operations and a production support environment.
Other experience required to be successful in this role included;
- Knowledge and understanding of WAN and LAN
- A minimum of 1 year experience with production support
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder engagement and proven experience of optimising user experience skills
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Database software experience.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631