Product Owner | Virtual Payments| $140-150+Super
$140000 - 150000 / annum
IT & Technology
This company provides innovative business-business payment solutions and is considered a well-established global player. The past 10 years have seen the business grow from a tiny technology start up, in to a medium sized international. Their secret to success has been in maintaining the fun and dynamic company culture of a start-up, whilst putting in place an effective structure to help people develop and succeed in their roles.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will be a critical component of the team. The Product Owner role will have responsibility for defining product vision and strategy. You will be instrumental in motivating the development teams to achieve high-level outcomes, and will intuitively understand how to drive successful outcomes. You will have a high level of availability to hands-on team members, and senior stakeholders, and will be a conduit for information and need between all parties. In addition, you will play a pivotal role in 'pushing back' on senior stakeholders, in order to maintain product integrity and to balance the needs of all, in order to create the most effective form of product.
Key responsibilities include:
- Elicit requirements from technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Define product vision and strategy.
- Define and prioritize stories in the team backlog.
- Communicate the voice of your internal customers to the development team.
- Manage the expectations and demands of your customer/client base.
- Manage the technical design process working closely with the various Software Development, UX/UI, and Product teams.
You will be a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Senior BA, who has excellent interpersonal and influencing skills: you will feel comfortable managing the expectations of a broad range of stakeholders - from solutions architect, to business stakeholder, to CEO.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Experience working in a technology-centric business.
- Exposure to complex/large scale software projects in a small-medium business.
- Experience defining product vision and setting product strategy.
- Exposure to enterprise wide application development.
- The management of a broad and demanding stakeholder group.
Nice to have's include:
- Knowledge of the payments/finance sector.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with SalesForce.
- An I.T or Business degree.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now, or call on: 03 9691 3661
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne