Print Production Advisor
$40 - 50 / hour
19 March 2019
This government-owned organisation who are currently creating, operating and managing many projects across Melbourne seek an experienced Administration Coordinator to join their team in their CBD office on a temporary basis.
Given the dynamic scope of all the projects, this organisation seeks an individual who is willing to use their creative and strategic mind set to deliver on timelines and communicate across all levels of the business.
Reporting into the Marketing and Production Managers, your role will involve:
- Establish and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Liaising with key internal and external key stakeholders
- Provide best-practice production methods to improve processes
- Managing the timeline for print production
- General administration
As this is a stand-alone role, your ability to work autonomously is paramount. You will however need leadership skills as you will be directing work. You will have a creative and strategic mind set and be able to hit the ground running! You will have a down to earth attitude and have strong communication skills.
As this is a temporary role-you MUST be immediately available.
- You will need to have previous experience as Print Production Advisor
- You will need to have experience using systems within the print industry such as, Basecamp
- You will need to be amazing on Acrobat
- You will need to have experience on Streamtime
- You will need to have a degree or diploma in Print or Design
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010879218VC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631