Data Analyst | Health | CBD
$500.00 - $800.00 / day
20 August 2019
Our client is a health organisation that provides multiple specialised services and programs for the health and wellbeing and of the community. This organisation strives towards excellence through integrity and a well-defined set of core values. This establishment has been supplying its community with quality assistance for a significant block of time. They are constantly looking to innovate and improve their services, and in this instance, they see a number of great opportunities through the analysis and reporting functions of multiple data sets. As such, an opportunity for a Data Analyst has presented itself.
Reporting directly into the IT Operations Manager, you will be the key driver of the BI capability - you will be working closely with the IT team and wider business units to interpret and communicate data and its utility to key stakeholders using QlikView. You will manage the design, planning and delivery of critical data that will enable predictive analytics, product recommendation and strategic process engineering.
A technical skill set is needed and will be utilized as well as the ability to intelligently question and communicate to the business. Your responsibilities will include;
- Analyse, report and present data using the full breadth of QlikView.
- Present data driven technical solutions back to the organization to solve business problems.
- Perform data analysis on large and complex data sets, advise on the implementation of BI tools and reporting frameworks.
- Manipulating data, refining data accuracy, acting as a data steward and influencing data governance practices.
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes from source data to the data warehouse.
- Close contact to the full spectrum of business units: improve reporting, testing, validation.
- Elements of strategic planning, business model analysis, and process design.
You will currently be working in a Business Intelligence function and will be very comfortable leveraging QlikView to provide business solutions and strategies. You will enjoy analytics, have a passion for business intelligence, and a desire to optimize an organisations BI function.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing stakeholder interactions at all levels.
- Sound analytics/reporting background and a strong understanding of data modelling, reporting and visualization tools.
- Advanced knowledge of BI tools and ideally QlikView.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to manage stakeholders expectations at all levels.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and hierarchies.
Please send your resume to us by clocking the "Apply Now" button. Resume in MS Word format is preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011009861JR
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631