Personal Assistant | Temp | Start 27th September
$30 - 35 / hour
12 September 2018
My client is an international chartered accounting firm based in the CBD!
This temporary position will support the Tax Team from September 27th for handover until the 22nd October.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure all phone calls are answered professionally, as per the Firm's practice and policy.
- Assist the Business Unit with all diverted phone calls.
- Accurately take and deliver messages within the Business Unit and the Firm.
- Assist the Business Unit through organising and connecting conference calls
- Correctly transfer phone calls.
- Assist in the management of the Partners and Principal's appointments, meetings and diary management through using Outlook and any other applicable application.
- Ensure the Partner or Client has all required documentation and related materials for all appointments and meetings.
- Assist in the management of the Partner and Principals email needs, including "Out of Office" notifications.
- Assist in the set up and maintenance of diaries and address books for the Business Unit.
- Provide accurate and timely administrative support and assistance with formatting, printing, binding and any other administrative aspect of delivering tenders.
- Accurately format documentation as requested with PowerPoint
- Accurate and professional faxing, emailing and writing business letters or memos for internal and external clients as required.
- Creating documents, presentations and databases as per the Firm's templates and guidelines
- Professional Services background preferable
- Previous PA experience
- Experience with a CRM, in particular creating a large database with it.
- Experience in MYOB would be beneficial and MS Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrable adherence to the Business Unit's guidelines for producing external documentation
- Accurate, timely and cost-effective booking of travel requirements.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Office Team in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010626500TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631