Personal Assistant | Permanent | CBD | $70-80k Package
$70000 - 80000 / annum
26 October 2018
This organisation is one of the largest independent audit, tax and consulting firms in the World with over 800 offices internationally. They offer the shared benefits of a large firm including extensive networks, training and career progression - within a collaborative, people-oriented workplace.
This position will be responsible for providing administration support to multiple Partners within the business. This role will see you supporting the team to assist in achieving successful running of operations on a day to day basis.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Assisting with the collation and formatting of tenders and proposals for the team
- Client Engagement Ad hoc administration
- Coordinating both internal and external events as well as assisting with marketing activities for the division;
- Administrator responsibilities within the audit software;
- Drafting and processing client bills and assisting with internal EOM procedures;
- Coordinating travel and accommodation as required;
- Team diary management, booking of meeting rooms and sending out invitations
- General team admin, including scanning and filing as well as maintaining registers and internal documents;
- Answering team phone calls, detailed message taking and checking voicemail messages; and
- Adhoc administration duties when required.
The successful person for this role will be highly presentable both internally and with external contacts / clients. You will have the ability to multitask and have strong time management skills.
You will be competent in Microsoft Office and will have extensive formatting experience. You will ideally come from a Professional Services background.
A minimum 2 years' experience performing a variety of administration duties in accordance with the duties detailed is a MUST!
We are ultimately looking for an immediate start!!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010698952TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631