Personal Assistant | Permanent | $65k + super | ASAP Start!
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 21 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 05487RD
Job Classification : Administration & Office
My client is an international chartered accounting firm based in the CBD!
This role will support 3 Audit Partners, key responsibilities include but not limited to;
* Ensure all phone calls are answered professionally, as per the Firm's practice and policy.
* Assist the Business Unit with all diverted phone calls.
* Accurately take and deliver messages within the Business Unit and the Firm.
* Assist the Business Unit through organising and connecting conference calls
* Correctly transfer phone calls.
* Assist in the management of the Partners and Principal's appointments, meetings and diary management through using Outlook and any other applicable application.
* Ensure the Partner or Client has all required documentation and related materials for all appointments and meetings.
* Assist in the management of the Partner and Principals email needs, including "Out of Office" notifications.
* Assist in the set up and maintenance of diaries and address books for the Business Unit.
* Assist in the organisation of marketing and promotional events, including organisation, delivery and display of any documentation, material and promotional items and publications.
* Provide professional assistance and service for the Business Unit and related Clients at promotional events.
* Provide accurate and timely administrative support and assistance with formatting, printing, binding and any other administrative aspect of delivering tenders.
* Accurately format documentation as requested.
* Accurate and professional faxing, emailing and writing business letters or memos for internal and external clients as required.
* Creating documents, presentations and databases as per the Firm's templates and guidelines
* Must have tender and Billings experience
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Positive ability to work as part of a team.
* Demonstrable adherence to the Business Unit's guidelines for producing external documentation
* Experience with MYOB and MS Office Suite
* Accurate, timely and cost effective booking of travel requirements.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
* Tertiary qualification in a related field.
* Professional Services background preferable
* Previous PA experience
* A willingness to work flexible hours.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 05487RD
140 William Street