$27.00 - 30.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
21 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the energy industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Billings Officer to join the finance team based in the Inner Eastern Suburbs on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill in a supportive environment.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Billings Officer with key responsibilities including:
- Assisting with all daily billing and related invoicing with the internal system
- Reconciling customer accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Manage all billing disputes or queries, actively resolve complains and liaise with the Pricing Manager as required
- Liaising with customers closely and answering all billings and rates queries
- Keeping the customer database updated and completing relevant administration when signing up new customers
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has strong retail billing experience and is passionate about building relationships with others whilst maintaining a high standard of work. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
Experience working within the energy sector will be highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 2 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631