XERO Payroll Officer
$65000 - 70000 / annum
August 14, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client, a successful and well established organisation within the Professional Services Industry, is currently looking for a hardworking and proven Payroll Officer with Bookkeeping experience to join their team and advance their career. Based in a convenient CBD location, the role offers a competitive salary supportive team and great culture.
Working within a highly successful and motivated team, you will report to the Senior Manager processing full function payroll for their client base. You will be expected to hit the ground running and your main responsibilities will include:
- Full function Client Payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Complete month end and year end processes including superannuation and payroll tax obligations
- BAS - accurate presentation of BAS, banking and bank reconciliation
- Regularly liaise with clients for any payroll and bookkeeping queries including paying relevant accounts and bills whilst recording all transactions
- Preparing relevant reports ensuring month end close and assisting with analysis
- Ad Hoc duties as per request
To be successful in this role you will have a great attitude, a dynamic personality and excellent communication skills. You will have experience in a similar Payroll or Bookkeeper role. Ideally you will have experience in the Professional Services Industry and will be familiar with the Xero system. You will be able to handle multiple responsibilities and will complete all tasks with accuracy. You will be expected to interact with both internal and external customers, so strong communication and rapport building skills are essential.
First round interviews are being scheduled for as early as next week. Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3631
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne