$38.00 - 38.00 / hour
27 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer in this end-to-end position for this global organisation based in the city fringe. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for an on-going temp assignment.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, duties include but not limited to:
- Process new employee details & update employee changes
- New hire processing
- Maintain sick leave/annual leave/long-service leave
- Award interpretation
- Superannuation calculation
- Process accurate monthly incentive payments
- Run and reconcile payroll reports
- Maintain accurate records and filing
- Handle employee payroll enquiries
- Process termination of employment
To be successful, you will be a self- starter who is able to utilise your Payroll knowledge and experience to hit the ground running and add value quickly in a short-term assignment.
Excellent communication skills, a customer services approach and strong ERP system skills is essential. CHRIS 21 experience is preferred and experience within a high-volume environment is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No: 06810-0010955973SL
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631