$65000 - 65000 / annum
19 November 2018
Finance and accounting
A leading care services company with multiple offices across Melbourne is currently seeking a hard working and diligent person to join their CBD office as a Payroll Officer. Are you seeking a challenging and fast paced position within payroll? If so this position will be for you. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that champions work-life balance.
If you would like to play an integral role in a caring and supportive organisation then this position will suit you. You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and will genuinely care about upholding the values of this caring and supportive organisation.
Reporting to and assisting the Planning Manager within a fast-paced payroll environment you will be required to:
- Produce timely and accurate payrolls.
- Provide customer service support ensuring all queries are quickly resolved.
- Preparation of all payroll related data.
Your Skills & Experience
You will genuinely care about supporting the objectives and ethos of this organisation and have a strong desire to use your payroll skills and make a valuable contribution to the lives of the company's clients.
- Relevant payroll experience within the care sector.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in FBT and Workcover.
- A solid understanding of privacy and confidentiality legislation.
- Formal payroll qualifications.
- Experience with PayGlobal and Microsoft AX
Satisfactory completion of a National Criminal (Police) and Records Check (PRC) will be required for the person undertaking this role.
You will be a passionate and driven payroll officer with extensive experience and a strong desire to make a difference. You will have extraordinary time management and organisational skills. You will be an excellent problem solver capable of delivering innovative solutions within payroll ensuring all payroll duties are completed in a timely manner. You will by driven by the challenge and be looking to enhance your experience further.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631