Payroll Officer | $35ph | Large ERP essential
$33.00 - 35.00 / hour
July 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our St Kilda Road based client to take on the end to end function for a 6 month minimum assignment.
While the role is standalone the office culture is that of a supportive nature, fostering process improvement and efficiency.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- End to End Payroll for 200 staff
- Resolving payroll queries
- Processing new starters
- Applying awards
- Calculating leave entitlements
- Superannuation payments
- Payroll tax
- Investigating discrepancies
- Weekly reporting
- Ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful, you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar Payroll position
* Excellent system skills including intermediate Excel
* Ability to work in a fast paced
* Ability to work under pressure, handle stress and meet deadlines
* High level of attention to details and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
Large ERP experience is essential for this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No: 06180-0015846022CW