Part Time Help Desk Support | $30.60 p/h | CBD
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 10067411SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A leading construction, development and investment company based in Melbourne. With over 70 years experience in the market this company is proud to uphold it's values of Safety, Sustainability and Innovation at the core of everything they do.
**This is a part time role that will require you work 5 days a week from 10am -3pm**
You will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst providing level 1 and some level 2 technical support to internal clients. The role will require you to work in a methodical and process driven way to troubleshoot issues, however you should have the aptitude to think outside the box and work autonomously should known procedures not yield results.
To be successful in this role you should have experience with the following technologies:
- Windows 7/8/10
- Active Directory
- Server 2008/12
- Exchange - Office 365
- Mobile Device's - Apple, Android, Windows
You will also require the following traits:
- Exceptional communications skills.
- The ability to break down technical terminology for non-technical users.
- The ability to communicate to a wide and varied audience.
- Precise documentation writing skills.
- The ability to follow process and procedures without error.
- The ability to troubleshoot new, non-documented issues.
- Unmatched customer service skills.
If this sounds like you and you're looking for an exciting contract role with a great company then please apply now.
Please take note this is a part time role only.
For more details contact Stephen Owens on 03 9691 3661
Job Ref: 10067411SO
140 William Street