$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
6 June 2019
My client is an executive search recruitment firm based in the CBD, they focus on senior executives with salaries upwards of $150,000. They also provide senior executive career management and outplacement services.
To provide administrative support to the Consultants in the delivery of Search & Selection and Executive Contracting assignments and ensure all relevant documents are accurately stored both in hard copy and on our database. Also, to provide back up support to the front office ensure all internal and external customers experience a professional relationship
Provide administrative support
- Diary Management - arranging interviews and meetings for consultants as required
- Preparation of documentation for visits/interviews as required
- Preparation and formatting of Candidate Reports and Client Proposals
- Preparation of contract documentation for Executive Contractors and clients
- Backup copies of forms are stocked in the back office area
- Preparation of ad hoc reports/documents as required by team
- Job materials are filed when jobs are closed or general invoices are raised
- Ensure copies of all forms are available in the back office at all times
- Survey's are forwarded to all interviewed candidates and clients then recorded for monthly review.
- Research of clients, companies and candidates for consultants as required for retained assignments
- Compile detailed search lists in aligned format
- Ensuring research is presented consistently
Candidate and Client Care
- Candidate and Client follow up
- Ensure interview notes, skill code checklists, privacy and/or ECOA forms are completed and submitted for scanning promptly after interviews
- Create jobs and monitor the recording of comments on Jobscience for consultants to ensure accurate reporting
- Ensure all candidate details, including information on position suitability are accurately recorded on Jobscience in line with Quality requirements
- Ensure all visits and interviews are recorded accurately
- Uploading advertising to online job boards including proof reading, spell checking and formatting
- Ads are removed from websites once the job has been filled.
- Track expenses to be oncharged to clients and ensure these are invoiced (i.e. advertising, travel)
- Preparation of expense reconciliation for consultants (petty cash and credit card reconciliation)
- Payroll details for new contractors are collected and reviewed for accuracy
- Invoices Requests are prepared in accordance with company policy ensuring all relevant information and documents are recorded and saved to Jobscience before closing a job
- Backup phone support for team and reception
- Relief Reception during lunch hours and each morning or afternoon (as agreed with Receptionist and Operations Manager) and during receptionist vacation
We are looking for an energetic and friendly immaculately presented individual! You will be confident and assured in public dealings. You will have the ability to make decisions quickly and use your initiative to problem solve and support your team the best to your ability. Your professionalism will be second-to-none! The right candidate will be resilient and driven to succeed.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011020618TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631