$70.00 - $85.00 / annum
8 August 2019
The position exists to provide overall management of the administration team and support the broader practice management requirements of the business.
The role reports to the Practice Manager and works closely with the Management Group to ensure the Practice provides quality services to clients and the administration process operates effectively.
The office manager is accountable for provision of support for the accountants in relation to key client letters and financial reports, management of all ASIC responsibilities, administration support for the practice and back up support for the reception area.
Management and Oversight of Administration Team
- Manage and support the reception and administration support roles
- Ensure staff have clear understanding of their roles and job requirements
- Provide leadership and direction to administration staff, including priority planning, responding to questions and issues and general follow up
- Oversight of Billing and WIP management process
- Oversight of new client set up processes
Management of Key business systems
- Oversight of IT systems and liaison with IT support organisation (IT and Beyond);
- Key contact with MYOB Partner Manager & Client Manager including attending Seminars and Key Update features;
- Managing MYOB issues, follow up and resolution of any changes or outstanding matters;
- Management overview of BGL 360, MYOB Practice Online, MYOB Essentials and Client Software/Programs;
Debt collection and cashflow management
This includes oversight of the debt collection process and ongoing cashflow management. Specifically, this covers the following:
- Oversight of an accounts role to ensure all overdue accounts are followed up and actioned
- Account statements are sent to all clients with an outstanding balance at least once a month.
- Document all account chasing activities and related status of older balances for discussion and review with the directors
- Management of the daily, weekly and monthly cashflow requirements for the entities, including director updates and reporting
ASIC & Company Secretarial
- Co-ordination and oversight of ASIC role in the admin team - this includes ensuring that all ASIC requests are managed in a timely and effective manner
- Maintains the company register for client data, including the management of the annual client statements including ASIC Connect Portal, ASIC EDGE and MYOB Corporate Compliance.
Skills & Knowledge
The Office manager is expected to have demonstrated achievement or capability in the following areas:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous use of MYOB AE and corporate compliance systems would be highly regarded, including experience in a professional practice environment
- Ability to consult and build rapport with a range of employees within the business
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Previous staff management experience
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011112399TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631