Office Coordinator|$60-70k + Super | CDB Location
$60000 - 70000 / annum
2 November 2018
This Organisation is leading provider of digital health solutions for coordinated care in Australia.
As the Office Coordinator you will be instrumental in the effective day to day operations of the business.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this position will be;
- High standard executive support function to General Manager and Executive Chairman, including diary, meeting and travel management
- Assisting in the preparation and creation of proposals, reports and presentations; including material for staff, partners, customers, suppliers and key stakeholders
- Coordinate Executive and project team meetings
- Assist with recruitment processes; interview/selection processes, prepare contracts, on-board new employees
- Assisting with meeting coordination, tender submissions and project event coordination
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Managing and maintaining the corporate image
- Ensure the overall smooth running and cost-effectiveness of the office,
- Develop and maintain systems to manage the flow of soft and hard copy information relating to the corporate office and Project Office
- Facilitating purchase of equipment and services
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent verbal and numerical reasoning skills
- Have excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Have Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- You will have 2+ years as an Office manager or in a Team support function
All applicants must have Unlimited Working Rights in Australia.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010709462BB
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631