$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
13 September 2019
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading Insurance Providers. Located in the Melbourne CBD, this company is a market leader.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you are expected to be very hands on. In this role you will be required to present to various individuals about their network setup. In addition you will need to competently administrate, configure and maintain the Network Links, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, and Encryptors.
You will have had a minimum of 7 years' experience as a Network Engineer. Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will also have a strong understanding and hands on experience with the following:
- F5 Loadbalancers
- WAN/MPLS connectivity and routing across a national network of multiple carriers
- Routing protocols
- Arista Switches
- Next generation firewalls and security appliances
In addition you must have:
- A positive and motivated 'hands on' attitude
- A passion to develop and grow on a personal level
- Cisco CCNP and ITIL certifications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Well-developed time and task management skills
- The ability to prioritize business-critical tasks
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010270888MS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631