Network Engineer - Permanent Opportunity - Up to $110k
$90000 - 110000 / annum
IT & Technology
Our client requires a Senior Network Engineer to join their expanding team due to continued growth.
As a Network Engineer, you will manage and deliver the new network security Infrastructure which involves mainly Checkpoint & Cisco firewalls and load-balancers (F5 or equivalent).
Experience working in a financial, telecoms or retail background is preferred but not essential.
- 5+ years' experience in a technical role
- Excellent troubleshoot skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in working with 3rd Party vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience working in a broad and varied role
- Design, implementation and end-to-end support (when required).
- Installation and configuration of Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls.
- Maintaining and improving the overall security of multiple platforms within the department.
- Ensure stakeholders are notified of any changes/upgrades.
- Security infrastructure (firewalls, IDS/IPS)
- Support the organisation with any projects and requirements
- 5 years+ experience
- Security qualifications e.g. CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, QSA, CEH (desirable)
- Cisco environments (CCNA, CCNP, etc.)
- Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) (desirable)
- WAN & LAN
- Routing & Switching
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. Or for further information, please contact our Melbourne office for a confidential discussion, quoting Job Ref 98698MA
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com