Network Engineer | 2 Month Contract | CBD Location
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 16 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 101328SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
An independant government organisation focused around providing information and advice as well as legal support to workers around Australia.
This is a short term contract for an experienced network engineer, the role will require you to complete an assessment of the current network infrastructure setup and then work through a vulnerability report completing tasks to improve the network security. You will also be required to complete health check on the Wifi setup and if required reconfigure to optimise the service and coverage.
The core responsibilities for this position:
- Investigate the current Network Infrastructure.
- Complete a Wifi health check.
- Troubleshoot and rectify network issues.
- Re-configure settings to improve network stability and service.
- Consult and report around further network improvements.
To be successful in this role you should posses the following:
- CCNA, CCNP or equivalent Certifications.
- Cisco Wireless exposure.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent written skills.
- The desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and under your own initiative.
If you fit all of the criteria above and this sounds like the role for you please apply today. For more details email [email protected]
Job Ref: 101328SO
140 William Street