NetSuite Project Manager | Non-for-Profit | Part Time
$90000 - 100000 / annum
24 October 2017
IT & Technology
Robert Half is recruiting a part time experienced project manager (up to 3 days a week) for a national non-for-profit organisation located in the Melbourne city centre. They have established a culture that encourages innovation and values the contribution of their staff. The company is constantly improving its systems and has recently completed a major data overhaul.
Reporting directly into the General Manager of Business Services, you will carry the responsibility of assisting the IT Transformation Project Team with the implementation of the NetSuite ERP and CRM system. As a project manager, you will work collaboratively across multiple business areas and develop a proactive network to ensure the project deliverables are implemented.
After the successful rollout you will act as the principal point of contact across the business, maintaining continuous and professional relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing and monitoring the NetSuite Administration, including UAT and ongoing documentation
- Engaging with varying stakeholders and business units to ensure estimations, budgets, and time expectancies are agreed
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of processes throughout the whole NetSuite project delivery
- Provide strong engagement with external and internal stakeholders
- Provide regular status reports and project updates in line with supplier management and privacy management
The successful candidate will come from a strong ERP/CRM project management background coupled with end to end project knowledge, preferably in a non-for-profit environment.
This role will require great interpersonal skills, in order to manage stakeholder expectations and influence vendors - but it will also require extensive experience in both ERP and CRM implementation. As a project manager you will take initiative, have a 'can do' attitude, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- High quality problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively adjust plans and schedules
- Experience in contributing to best practice initiatives for the PMO
- Fundamental understanding across an array of project management principles, methodologies & best practice (e.g. PMBOK, SCRUM)
- An understanding of the financials and processes of NetSuite
- Working with Children Check (or ability to attain one) and National Police Check
- Familiar with integrating solutions from third party vendors like WordPress and/or MailChimp
Furthermore, you would ideally hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent written communication skills.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
Job Reference No: