$450 - 550 / day
SE Suburbs Melbourne
13 June 2019
IT and technology
A retail giant is looking for an experienced Tester to join the ranks of an established, close knit team in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne.
This is a Test Analyst role, where it is imperative that the successful candidate will immediately start working on critical project milestones and deliverables for this business. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of commercial experience in testing specialising in testing SAP Success Factors/Payroll ECP Testing - a cloud based payroll system. The ideal candidate will have
- Analyse business and related requirements and liaise with the Testing Team in defining testing strategies
- Participate in the development of acceptance test plans and associated procedures
- Carry out feasibility investigations as required
- Test applications and functionality under development, in relation to meeting agreed business requirements
- Identify software flaws, inconsistencies and omissions in comparison to provided requirements documentation
- Develop test scripts and associated data
- Complete all allocated testing tasks in accordance with agreed test plans
- Log and track defects as per requirements
- Provide regular communication to the Test Manager regarding status of projects under care
- Document all problems/defects and assist in their resolution
You will possess:
- 5 + years of experience in functional software testing
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Success Factors/Payroll ECP Testing is a MUST HAVE
- Management of defects and change using systems such as JIRA
- Previous experience in test analysis of large, complex, and evolving systems.
- Ability to analyse and document business, system, and testing requirements.
- Previous experience in preparation of testing documentation.
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise work to meet adapting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent computing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631