.NET Developer | CBD Located | 12 Month + Contract
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 05 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : RHTNAK14
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a Melbourne CBD located company which operates in the finance domain. This established company has a contract role available for a senior Full-Stack .NET developer.
The role will commence as either a 6 or 12 month contract (depending on skill-level) and will likely have extensions if the performance is strong.
The Successful candidate will be working on building applications in .NET. The main platform is built in ASP.NET C# and MVC.
We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET developer, who is available to commence a new contract role in July.
- 7+ year's of commercial experience in development
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification (masters preferred)
- Strong C# and ASP.NET skills & MVC knowledge
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience is AngularJS, NodeJS or ReactJS would be seen as a positive
- Experience in VB.NET or VB would be a positive
- Experience in agile environments
- Strong communicational skills which will be utilised in mentoring juniors
- Knowledge of the finance industry would be a benefit also
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nicholas Keel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number RHTNAK14
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Interested in advice on everything career, recruitment and work-life balance related? Check out our blog: www.roberthalf.com.au/blog
Apply through email by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
140 William Street