.NET developer | CBD based | 80-120K
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 102295
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, industry leading organisation based in the heart of Melbourne's CBD close to all great restaurants and local commerce. Our client is currently seeking a .NET Software developer who has extensive experience with Web API intergration projects for a major internal project. You will be joining a highly agile team of developers who put technology at the forefront of everything they do.
The client is widely regarded and has even grown to be one of the most successful organizations in Australia in their sector. There is a strong internal company culture, with a modern office, and a genuine focus on being a great place to work.
This is a .NET Software Developer role where you will be a key decision maker in a number of business projects and initiatives. As such, you will be responsible for delivering innovation through technology and you will have a commitment to providing high quality software. Reporting to the Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
- Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
- Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
- Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
- Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
- Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will either be well-established Senior .NET Software developer or a talented Mid-level dev looking for the next step up. You will be passionate and committed to providing customer focused solutions. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate well with other members of the team.
In order to be successful with this role, you will have the following skillset:
- Experience with the following technologies C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, AWS
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and the world of DevOps
- A self-investor, someone is incredibly passionate about what they do and always looking to improve
- Exposure to working with tight timescales and organizing multiple priorities
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to communicate with all internal stakeholders
- A bachelor degree majoring in IT or a related field (desirable)
- Valid Australian work rights
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about their craft and wants to join an industry leading organization for a major internal development challenge.
Interviews are happening as we speak so please do not hesitate to get in contact. Please email Luke Edmunds at email@example.com or contact 0396913631 to apply.
140 William Street