Development Team Lead - $110K - $130K + Super - CBD
$110000 - 130000 / annum
IT & Technology
An opportunity to join an expanding Australian based organisation who are building a highly impressive client portfolio whilst working with the latest technologies. Our client are an Australian success story and we are currently looking for an experienced Development Team Lead (.NET) to work in an Agile environment, managing a team of .NET developers working on time critical systems.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to developers
- Drive development using Agile principles
- Estimate work and assist with project plans
- Develop Applications in ASP.NET MVC, C# and SQL Server.
- Drive code review process
- Create technical documentation
- Working with Project Managers to understand priorities and deadlines and report on project progress
You will have previous experience as a Development Team Lead and:
- Developed applications in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server
- Previous experience leading and mentoring Microsoft Developers
- Strong understanding of version control systems, in particular TFS
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ideally have experience around security systems.
- Ability to work both in Lean/Agile development
- Led and managed a small team of developers
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Principles including design patterns
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Reference: 90570RNP.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne