.NET Developer | 6 Month Contract | Urgent Requirement
$450 - 550 / day
30 October 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a large public services company based on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD, who are ramping up a large project to deliver next year. This company are based minutes from fantastic cafes and restaurants in an area very close to public transport options.
The successful candidate will be working on a brand new application in a cloud hosted .NET environment. The first part of the project will see you set up the overall framework specific to the business requirements of the project, then implementing key features inside the framework for completion toward the tail end of next year.
This is a 6-month contract that has a very good chance of extending, and a chance of being converted to a permanent role at some stage in 2019.
We are looking for a .NET Web Developer who is available to start within 2 weeks. The successful candidate will possess:
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 3 years' relevant commercial experience
- Commercial experience designing and developing reliable solutions using the .NET framework
- Strong C# and ASP.NET skills
- MVC knowledge
- Strong knowledge of SQLServer
- Solid experience building web services using SOAP, XML, REST and JSON
- Some exposure to a Single Page Application framework (i.e. React, Angular, Vue)
- Knowledge of the whole software development lifecycle, including software design patterns
- Strong communicational skills both writen and verbal
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Please submit an application using the navigation on this page.
For more information about our recruitment services please visit: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631