.NET Developer | $550-600 p/d | 6 month initial contract
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 29 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 102140SAR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a web development company based in Melbourne's CBD. This company are producers of highly available back end web systems in the finance domain.
The successful candidate will be working on this company's core software product, helping to shape their future and solidify their market position . You will be working on a module that utilizes ASP.NET C#, MVC, WebAPI, WCF, REST based services, SQL Server and cloud based services. This is a 6-month contract with strong extension possibilities, but also has the scope to become a permanent position.
We are looking for a .NET web developers with experience working on highly available systems, who are able to start within a 4 week time frame.
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 7 years' relevant commercial experience
- Commercial experience designing and developing reliable solutions using the .NET framework
- Strong back end C# and ASP.NET skills
- Solid experience building web services using SOAP, XML, REST and JSON
- Experience with cloud based systems and WebAPIs
- Exposure to front end code as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of the whole software development lifecycle, including software design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sam in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number 102140SAR
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street