.NET Developer | up-to $500 p/d (inc. super) | CBD based
$400 - 500 / day
08 January 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a well known company in the CBD. This company are in need of a contract developer to assist in delivering some key project milestones.
This is a .NET Developer role, suitable for a candidate with 6 years + experience. We're looking for someone who has initiative to solve problems themselves without too much supervision, but also someone who can contribute great code to new and existing applications.
You'll work alongside a small team of Developers, a BA and other technical staff.
In this role it's important to be available on short notice as the requirement is to have someone start ASAP.
We are looking for a strong .NET Developer with the following credentials:
* A tertiary level IT programming qualification
* Minimum 6 years' relevant commercial experience
* Commercial experience designing and developing reliable solutions using the .NET framework
* Strong C# and ASP.NET skills
* Commercial experience in MVC programming
* Strong knowledge of SQL Server
* Solid experience of Web Service / API programming in C#
* Knowledge of the whole software development lifecycle, including software design patterns
* Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Ref No: 06810-0010159496SAR