.NET Developer | 12 Month Contract | CBD
$80 - 90 / annum
10 January 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a market leading HealthCare firm who are looking to expand their team and are seeking an experienced .NET Developer to create applications on Greenfield projects.
Reporting to the Development Manager duties include:
- Building software using the .NET framework.
- You will collaborate with internal teams to produce software and architecture
- Writing clean code using .NET languages
- Testing and deploying applications and systems as well as improving existing software
- Provide expert technical support for the business
You will be a .NET Developer with extensive experience in .NET and Application Development. We're looking for somebody with prior experience who can hit the ground running. Your skill set will include:
- Kentico CMS Experience Desirable
- High level knowledge of the .NET Framework using C# programming language
- Familiar with ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Experience with popular web applications such as JQuery CSS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Creating and implementing automated testing platforms
- Writing clean, readable, easily maintainable code with a good understanding of code versioning tools (Git/ Bitbucket / SVN / TFS)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Braeden Tassone on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631