MuleSoft Developer | $120K - $140K | Great CBD location
IT & Technology
We are looking for a Senior MuleSoft developer for one of our leading clients who are based in the Melbourne CBD.
They are an industry leader in their own sector (travel) and have a highly co-operative workforce which makes them a great place to work.
You will be joining a highly agile development team, and will come from either the Java or .NET technology stack.
The key core competency that you will have will be surrounding integration and you will be someone who is capable of designing architectures using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
This is a key role and as such, my client are willing to pay a lucrative salary with extra staff incentives for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Software Development manager, you will be a strong .NET or Java developer with great Mule skills.
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, and a strong understanding of Mule and integration architecture
- Advanced skills in Java or .NET, and a strong understanding of Object Orientated design
- Experience with Salesforce integration (preferred but not essential)
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]