Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer | CBD | 6 Month Contract
$500 - 750 / day
26 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are partnering with a leading telecommunication business seeking a DevOps Engineer. This business are experiencing a period of major growth and can offer the opportunity to have autonomy in technical decision making and career development.
Reporting to the Manager of Shared Services & Security, this role is heavily invested in providing technical solutions to wider company issues, with a special emphasis on security. This role will design and implement industry best approaches to automation and security with the primary goals being improving the overall productivity and security of the IT department.
* Create and promote tools that enhance overall productivity and security in an AWS environment
* Advise and work with other teams in secure DevOps best practices
* Implement IAM best practices including SSO across a range of services across the business
* Address Infrastructural issues as they arise
* Partake in security incident management
* Implement solutions that are part of a wider ISO27001 project
* Partake in healthy and robust discussions for system design solutions
This is a very important hire for my client, it is essential that you have at least 3-4 years commercial experience.
Key Skills & Criteria:
* Advanced AWS expertise
* Tooling for automation (Python)
* A passion and a hunger to deliver solutions
* Solid Linux experience
* Telecommunication experience (Nice to have)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information please call Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631