SQL Database developer | $90K + Super
$90000 - 95000 / annum
11 July 2019
IT and technology
An innovative Software business who are based in Melbourne's CBD are seeking an SQL Database developer to come on board to join a collaborative Software Development team in the Fintech space.
You will be expected to be very familiar with MS SQL but in the role you'll have the opportunity to learn new technologies such as C#, AWS, SSIS and Power BI.
We are looking for Software Engineers who have an interest in the above technologies and love working in the 'back-end' specifically.
You will be joining a business with an international presence; offices in Europe and Asia but also a close knit community environment here in Melbourne locally. The team socialise outside of work and have a great CBD location to boot.
From a matriculation perspective, we are expecting applicants to have strong commercial experience with MS SQL.
You should also have a great work attitude and personality, committed to joining an outgoing team of employees and developers where ideas are shared and encouraged.
Reporting to the Technical lead, you will be a strong SQL programmer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least two years
- Experience with SQL Server (Strong T-SQL experience required)
- Experience with stored procedures, views, joining tables
- Experience with C# (preferable not essential)
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631