Mid-level .NET developer | North-West | $70-90K + Super
$70000 - 90000 / annum
August 9, 2018
IT and technology
A market-leader within Australia are seeking a mid-level .NET developer to come on board to join a collaborative Software Development team in their North-West based office.
You will have the opportunity to work extensively with C#, .NET and SQL in a team that also uses technology such as TCP/IP, DevExpress, and AWS. We are looking for .NET developers who want to continue innovating and producing high-quality code, learning from some of the best developers in the business.
You will be joining a business with a national presence and international clients, a close-knit but growing team and awesome company 'culture' with additional perks. The team socialise outside of work and have a newly rennovated office to boot.
From a matriculation perspective, we are expecting applicants to have commercial experience with back-end Mircosoft technologies such as C#, .NET, and SQL.
You should also have a great work attitude and personality, committed to joining a diverse team of employees and developers where ideas are shared and encouraged.
Reporting to the .NET team lead, you will be a mid-level C# developer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code.
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least three years
- Experience with C#, .NET and SQL Server
- Experience with WinForms, Windows Services preffered but not essential
- The ability to work in the North-West suburbs of Melbourne
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]