$65000 - 67000 / annum
4 June 2019
Our client is a leading global business consulting and internal audit firm specialising in risk, advisory, and transaction services. Be a part of the global span of 70 offices in 20 countries worldwide. The Marketing Coordinator will provide support to the Marketing Manager and Global Marketing Director and select administration support.
The national Marketing Coordinator provides support to the National Marketing and Business Development Manager to deliver the national marketing program for the business. The Marketing Coordinator's most important assets are outstanding internal and external customer service skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
What's in it for you
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern offices in ideal CBD location with end of trip facilities
- Great team environment
- Global mobility opportunities
- Chance to be a part of a global team
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows, exhibitions and client events
- Assist with market research programs
- Co-ordinate email campaigns using web-based campaign software
- Co-ordinate, produce and publish social media content
- Develop and produce webinars
- Develop and produce marketing collateral
- Assist with the maintenance of website with assistance from the web team based off-shore
- Update Australian marketing material and content
- Proposal assistance including layout, printing and binding
- Use of CRM system for campaign management and extracting reports
- Working closely with the global marketing team
With your proven 2 - 3 years' experience preferably in a professional services organisation, along with your marketing degree, you will be able to provide a sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
Intermediate knowledge of Ms Suite is a MUST.
The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritize task efficiently with a professional, motivated and energetic approach.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010986217TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631