$65000 - 67000 / annum
20 May 2019
Our client is a leading global business consulting and internal audit firm specialising in risk, advisory, and transaction services. Be a part of the global span of 70 offices in 20 countries worldwide. The Marketing Coordinator will provide support to the Marketing Manager and Global Marketing Director and select administration support.
The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator position is to support the Australian Marketing team to deliver the national marketing program for the business. The Marketing Coordinator's most important assets are outstanding internal and external customer service skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
The Marketing Coordinator function is to provide support to the Marketing and Business Development Director. They will also build relationships with executive management and practise personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows, exhibitions and client events
- Assist with market research programs including administration of surveys, analysis and reporting of results
- Co-ordinate email campaigns using web-based campaign software
- Co-ordinate, produce and publish social media content using software interfaces including Peoplelinx and Hootsuite
- Develop and produce webinars using ON24
- Develop and produce marketing collateral, ensuring valid, current and accurate content in both online and offline environments
- Assist with the maintenance of website with assistance from the web team based off-shore
- Update Australian marketing material and content on intranet (i-Share) with assistance from the web team based in India
- Proposal assistance including layout, printing and binding either in-house or using external providers such as KwikKopy
- Assist with the organisation of all Executive team events nationally
- Co-ordinate staff off-site conferences, including venue, activities, program, travel, accommodation, speakers
- Use the Salesforce CRM system for campaign management and extracting reports
- Working closely with marketing team in APAC region to share experiences and skills
With your proven 2 - 3 years' experience preferably in a professional services organisation, along with your marketing degree, you will be able to provide a sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
Intermediate to advance knowledge of Ms Suite is a MUST.
The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritize task efficiently with a professional, motivated and energetic approach.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010986217TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631