$60000 - 70000 / annum
August 6, 2018
Our client is a leading global business consulting and professional services firm. Be a part of the global span of 70 offices in 20 countries worldwide. This organisation does not only take pride in the level of service they provide their client, but also the potential growth of each individual staff. With staff initiatives such as the 'Global Mobility' program, your potential may reach international zones - depending on tenure and performance, you will have the opportunity to relocate to any international offices.
Reporting into the Asia Pacific Marketing and Business Development Director, you will be the initial point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Event coordination including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, exhibitions and client events
- Assist with market research programs
- Coordinate and manage EDMs and webinars
- Develop and produce marketing collateral
- Assist with website maintenance
- Content management for social media platforms
You will have a proactive attitude and the ability to work closely to deadlines. You enjoy working in a diverse role and is confident in working autonomously. Critical to success will be your ability to effectively prioritise and manage concurrent jobs whilst consistently delivering to deadline. You will exhibit the following attributes:
A minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing position
* A business degree in marketing or communications
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Digital marketing software and CRM system experience is highly regarded
* A high level of organisational skill and ability to prioritise tasks
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
* Professional, motivated and energetic approach
* Experience in professional services firm highly regarded
For a confidential discussion or if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663 to speak to Angie Barcelona. Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010314296ABP
Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.