Marketing Coordinator | CBD | Immediate Start
Administration & Office
Our client is a leading global business consulting and internal audit firm specialising in risk, advisory, and transaction services. The Marketing Coordinator will provide support to the Marketing and Business Development Director and select administration support.
Reporting into the Business Development Director, your role will involve:
* Coordinate events (staff and clients)
* Assist with market research programs
* Coordinate and manage EDMs and webinars
* Develop and produce marketing collateral Assist with website maintenance
* Manage Social Media programs
You will have a proactive attitude and the ability to work closely to deadlines. You will enjoy working in a team environment and assisting a wide variety of colleagues.
You will have the following attributes:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing position
* A business degree in marketing or communications
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Digital marketing software and CRM system experience is highly regarded
* A high level of organisational skill and ability to prioritise tasks;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
* Professional, motivated and energetic approach
* Experience in professional services firm highly regarded
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 02111JM