Marketing Campaign Specialist
$80000 - 90000 / annum
16 May 2019
My client is a fast growing utilities / energy organisation based in the heart of the CBD.
They have customers across Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.
The marketing department has a mandate to consistently delivering sales growth and digital initiatives for acquisition success as well as support a growing portfolio of sales channels.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Campaign Specialist is responsible for providing marketing and communications to the utilities business teams and to the Energy Channel Management team.
Specifically, this position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Working with Business and Channel managers to develop campaign strategies for the growth of their channels.
- Development of B2B and B2C content and collateral for the growth of these channels
- Provide event /sponsorship activation support for the channel teams
- Build and execute eDM campaigns for these channels
- Create and maintain training and resource updates
- Contribute to overall team reporting requirements
- Work with Customer Service to manage retention and service campaigns
- Additional projects and tasks as determined by the Marketing Manager
In conjunction with all staff, the Marketing Campaign Specialist is also responsible for maintaining a harmonious and innovative team environment that is consistent with the culture across the business.
You will be a motivated, professional individual, with a minimum of 7 years' experience in a similar marketing role. You will also have proven experience with marketing automation systems eg Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor. Other key previous knowledge includes;
Marcoms experience ie taking/developing briefs, communicating with agencies, campaign execution, post campaign reporting. The ability to manage key stakeholders, internally and externally and also event coordination experience.
The right person for this role will be curious, analytical minded individual with a superior eye for detail. You will thrive on the ability to deliver the impossible.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010968743TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631