Consultants & Senior Consultants - IT Audit & Consulting
$80000 - 120000 / annum
This young, dynamic and innovative global consulting firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking for talented IT Audit Consultants & It Audit Senior Consultants to join the risk consulting and internal audit practice. The firm provides solutions across finance, technology, operations, analytics, governance and risk. With a top tier client base this is a brilliant opportunity for those seeking a client centric environment that focus on building long term trusted client relationships.
Business consulting, Risk management, Internal audit, Governance risk and compliance services, IT security and privacy, FSI Regulatory Compliance, Restructuring and bankruptcy, Data Management & Advanced Analytics, and Enterprise performance management.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for:
- Establishing an understanding of each client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry
- Articulateing the value drives of the business, develop opportunities with existing clients and new clients
- Developing lasting relationships with clients and seeking to further these relationships through quality service delivery and the successful execution of projects
- Reviewing and Assessing IT system audit and implementation to manage reisk
- Communicating IT governance and infrastrucuture strengths and weaknesses to the client or internal audit engagement team and developing effective solutions
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing operational and financial controls in a wide range of environments
- Preparing audit reports on findings and recommendations, presenting to client committees
You will be a confident and ambitious professional with:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, IT orComputer Information Systems) with a minimum GPA 3.0
- CA/CPA/CIA, CISA qualifications
- 2-6 years' experience in Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm in Audit, Assurance or Risk
- Knowlegde of IT auditing processes and methodologies
- Experience acrros IT auditing, Government, Risk Management and Information Systems
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build client relationships
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environmen
What's on offer?
- A young, dynamic and innovative firm
- Competitive remuneration with meaningful rewards and recognition
- Exceptional development opportunities
- A focus on career growth and leadership development early on
- A collegiate culture, where Managers and Seniors help shape the future of the firm
- A flexible and supportive work life balance
- A global and collaborative workplace
- An opportunity to partner with top tier clients
Don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity to take charge of your career. Apply today or call 9691 3666 quoting 9277445AB for more information.