Managers & Managers
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 06 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 9277445AB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This global consulting firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking for experienced Internal Auditors (Managers and Senior Managers) to join the team. At the forefront of Internal Audit practices this firm provides solutions across finance, technology, operations, analytics, governance and risk. With a top teir client base this is the perfect opportunity for those seeking a client centric environment that focus on buidling long term trusted client relationships. The role has excellent international training and development opportunities and there is a strong collegiate culture.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for:
- Developing lasting relationships with clients and seeking to further these relationships through quality service delivery and the successful execution of projects.
- Communicating control strengths and weaknesses to the client or internal audit engagement team and developing effective solutions
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing operational and financial controls in a wide range of environments
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of project assignments
- Preparing audit reports on findings and recommendations and present to senior management
- Supervising and training Consultants
You will be a confident and ambitious Auditor with:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related field) with a minimum GPA 3.0
- CA/CPA/CIA qualifications
- 4-8 years' experience in Big 4 within Internal Audit or Risk Management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build client relationships
- Experience mentoring and supervising others
- Must have recent Melbourne experience
Apply today or call 9691 3666 quoting 9277445AB for more information.
140 William Street