Manager IT Internal Audit
$400 - 450 / day
10 April 2019
Our client is large national business operating across several different markets and product channels. Group turnover exceeds $2 Billion annually and they aspire to be market leader in all the sectors in which they operate. The company is growing strongly, and it is a great opportunity to join as they continue to expand.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for assessing key risk exposures and providing advice to mitigate risk. Significant outcomes will include:
- Planning and delivery of IT audits in compliance with the International Professional Practices Framework and internal methodologies.
- Assisting the IT Audit Director to scope, conduct investigations and report findings.
- Review and prepare papers and reports, discuss findings with stakeholders, and provide guidance and development to others in the preparation of IT audits.
- Recommending technical and non-technical improvements to Agency IT systems, technical reviews such as: Technology projects; IT general controls; IT governance; change management etc. Communicate and negotiate audit findings with management.
- Establishing best practice control frameworks, commercially value-added solutions, and risk/control facilitation exercises.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations on a range of a very complex IT audit issues where established guidelines and procedures may not exist.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to recommend process improvements that achieve best practice results for the enterprise.
Ideally you will be a qualified (or intending to complete a relevant qualification) Internal Audit/Risk professional, with experience working in IT Internal Audit in a professional services firm, or large commercial organisation. You will have an excellent performance track record and have the ambition to advance your career within a fast-growing organisation. If this sounds like you, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010931554RF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631