Manager - Internal Audit
$400 - 450 / day
10 April 2019
Our client is large national business operating across several different markets and product channels. Group turnover exceeds $2 Billion annually and they aspire to be market leader in all the sectors in which they operate. The company is growing strongly, and it is a great opportunity to join as they continue to expand.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for assessing key risk exposures and providing advice to mitigate risk. Significant outcomes will include:
- Preparing and planning audits of critical business processes.
- Documenting current systems and processes, carry out testing.
- Establishing best practice control frameworks, commercially value-added solutions, and risk/control facilitation exercises.
- Working within a team to ensure that business processes are efficient, effective and appropriately controlled.
- Identify business issues by working collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders. Conduct analysis to draw fact-based conclusions.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to recommend process improvements that achieve best practice results for the enterprise.
Ideally you will be a qualified (or intending to complete a relevant qualification) Internal Audit/Risk professional, with experience working at a professional services firm, or large commercial organisation. You will have an excellent performance track record and have the ambition to advance your career within a fast-growing organisation. If this sounds like you, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010931552RF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631