$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
5 June 2019
Finance and accounting
An international business based in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. This growing organisation offer career progression, excellent benefits and state of the art offices.
This is a highly analytical and commercial role which feeds directly to the Head of Finance. Typical duties will involve:
- Maintenance of monthly management accounts for actual results, flash & forecast and PFA/Budget
- Maintenance of volume reports as per requirements
- Maintenance of the Reporting Matrix for Actual, flash, forecast and PFA/Budget
- Preparation of weekly management reporting, monthly management pack and quarterly Board meeting reports.
- Preparation of Adhoc reports as and when required.
- Liaising with IT Data Warehouse team for financial reporting requirements and provide specialist knowledge for creating reports utilising in house system.
- Corporate Reporting
- Assist Financial Controller/Senior management analyst as and when required on Adhoc projects.
- Analysis of cost plus/back office commission, D&D and customer rebates
- Co-ordinating and reporting of the monthly management reports.
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts for the trades and ensure compliance to Corporate and Accounting codes.
- Innovative business process: Initiating and executing efficient & innovative work sheets, processes and work flows in order to improve the performance of the department/organisation.
The role will commence initially on a 6 month contract basis but has the scope to extend or even become permanent.
We are seeking applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Dash board building/development experience
- Highly developed computer and spreadsheet skills.
- Advanced level of Excel
- Quick availability (max 1 week)
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631