$40 - 50 / hour
4 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Analyst to join a prestigious Healthcare organisation on an 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract.
Reporting to the General Manager of Financial Performance & Analytics, the main duties of the role will include:
- Financial Analysis of operational strategies
- Business partnering, being a key link between Finance and Operational functions - supporting the Senior Business Partner
- Supporting opitmal decision making
- Assist with development of financial planning
- Ensuring financial plans are accurately reflected in budgets
- Contribute to the forecasting process based on trend analysis
- Support in completion of external reports
- Provide financial models to support business cases, new initiatives and tender processes
- Financial performance review meeting participation
- Delivering continous improvement of organisational processes, procedures, systems and reporting
- Contribution to month end and reporting process
- Variance analysis
- Staff training
To be successful, you will be a qualified and experienced Management Accountant with proven Healthcare Industry experience who is able to hit the ground running and add immediate value to the team. Excellent communication and Business Partnering skills is essentials.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631