$120000 - 140000 / annum
1 May 2019
Finance and accounting
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the integrity and the timely delivery of the reporting within this listed organization. The role will oversee the reporting function for the Australian and New Zealand entities. This position will be a key leadership role within a growing organization and the incumbent will be endowed with responsibilities of improving and optimizing the reporting function within the business.
The incumbent will oversee the financial and management reporting process, ensuring integrity of reporting while working closely with the Regional Finance Director and CFO.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Month-end close
- Statutory Reporting
- Corporate centre reporting
- Oversee tax entries and reporting
- Non-financial stakeholder engagement
- Building key relationships with key financial stakeholders
- Process improvement and problem solving
The ideal incumbent will have 4+ years in a management accounting function. Exposure to a project orientated environment such as property development, construction, engineering or architecture will be advantageous.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process improvement skills
- High attention to detail
- Drive for continuous improvement and excellent communication skills will all be highly desired
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference number: 06810-0010849086TC
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631