Management Accountant | CBD Location | Immediate Start
This organization is a highly reputable provider of professional services and are a globally known brand within their industry. The team promotes a culture of excellence whilst providing an environment where all team members feel fully supported by management.
- Assisting with the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring process
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities
- Assess drivers of P&L variances to plan, budget, market share & customer perception measures
- Assist with the timely preparation of financial reports
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects, such as simplification of processes
- Assist with management of external audit function
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
- Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to make the complex simple
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
- Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Proficient system skills - Excel, SAP, TM1, PowerPoint would be viewed favourably
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 9170717LC or contact Lev Cherkasski, however, please apply first for priority calls.
Job Reference No: