Management Accountant | $90-110k | CBD
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Our client is an established and diversified group of companies who require an experienced and ambitious Management Accountant. The variety offered by the business provides and interesting and ever-changing workload and the team-orientated culture makes for an excellent working environment.
The Management Accountant will report to the Finance Manager and will contribute to the smooth running of the finance function and work with other departments to ensure efficient communication. Duties include;
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance Sheet accounts, monthly and annually with supporting documentation.
- Assistance with the preparation of month end financial and management reporting
- Provide variance reports and commentaries to the business management/executive team
- Completion of FBT Return
- Assist review and management of internal process procedures.
- Conduct month end finance meetings with business executives to discuss department results against budget
- Assist administration of club insurance program
- Preparation of annual budgets of allocated cost centres
- Preparation of periodic forecasting of allocated cost centres
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts for CFC
- Liaise with the audit firm to provide requested information and respond to queries
- Assist the Finance Manager with project work as required
- Provide ad hoc finance support and assistance to various business units
- Other duties as directed
Ideally CA/CPA qualified, you will be an accountant with a minimum of 2-3 years experience. This role will require a flexible and adaptable accountant with excellent communication skills.
With a willingness to learn and offer a fresh perspective, you will be a key member of the finance team and therefore a representative for the team both internally and externally.