Management Accountant | 6 Month role | Inner Suburbs
$45.00 - $50.00 / hour
16 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced CPA/CA Qualified Management Accountant to join a large corporate who are at the forefront of their industry!
Starting immediately, this is a 6-month contract opportunity based on the city fringe.
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
- Business Partnering with various Stakeholders and Senior Managers
- Preparation of annual budgets for multiple departments
- Monthly Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Monthly Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Responding to financial queries from Stakeholders and Senior Manager
- Project Accounting as required
- Assisting with process improvements
To be successful, you will be a CA/CPA Qualified candidate with have 4+ years proven experience in a similar Management Accountant role. You will have proven experience managing large complex budgets as well as the proven ability to build rapport with multiple stakeholders. You must be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and prioritise workloads.
Advanced Excel skills and experience using large ERP systems is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631