Legal Practice Admin Manager
$90000 - 100000 / annum
16 April 2019
This prestigious law firm based in the heart of the CBD and is one of the World's leading Professional Services Firms. They pride themselves on understanding individual requirements and providing excellent service. This organisation is looking for an Legal Practice Admin Manager to join their growing Melbourne team.
As the Legal Practice Admin Manager you will have range of responsibilities with everyday being different.
Some duties will include;
- Recruit and select support staff and work with HR
- Performance reviews
- Manage and process leave
- Connect with people across the organsiation
- Manage various resources
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Deal and respond to operational issues
- Act as the key liaison point for business services groups and assist with changes.
- Organise and manage computer equipment, and floor/desk moves.
- Consult with partners, the Operations Manager and Office Services
You will have demonstrated experience within administration management You will be self-motivated with the drive and willingness to consistently help to develop and improve business processes You will be a strong and effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders You will have the ability to multitask effectively, great time management skills and be proactive in your ability to priorities work and meet deadlines
You will preferably have a legal background
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010944263VC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631