$60000 - 80000 / annum
13 June 2019
This prestigious law firm based in the heart of the CBD and is one of the World's leading Professional Services Firms. They pride themselves on understanding individual requirements and providing excellent service. An opportunity exists for a Legal Assistant to join the business on a permanent basis.
As the Legal Assistant you will support Partners, Senior Associates and the wider team within this division, some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this role include;
- Producing a range of legal reports and documentation including; draft engagements and billing letters, ensuring all are compliant
- Ensure files and contents both hard copy and electronic are maintained and updated
- Manage all internal and external meetings, including travel arrangements for Partners and Senior Associates and communicate effectively to the division the movements of the team
- Manage all email traffic, ensuring all emails are monitored, actioned and archived
- Ensure all billings and expense claims are inputted and processed on time on a monthly basis
- Arrange events as and when required by the Partners
- Ad hoc administration duties
- You will be an experienced Legal Assistant with over 3 years' experience.
- You will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and ideally have billings experience.
- You will take pride in your work and work effectively towards conflicting deadlines.
- You will have the ability to multitask and have excellent orgainisational skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011031087RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631