Junior/Mid Ruby Dev | $500 per day | CBD Fringe
$400 - 500 / day
30 October 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half are working with a large enterprise that have a diverse range of business operations, focused around the education industry.
As part of the on-going growth of this company, we are looking for a skilled Junior Ruby Developer to join the team.
This role is a Junior Ruby Developer, which will start as an initial 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will get involved with building complex public-facing applications using up-to date technology.
You will help the team in their capability to build micro-services and APIs for use across various website and applications used by many users concurrently.
You will be required to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to convert business requirements into maintainable, production ready systems.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Developer with some experience in the Ruby on Rails stack. Please see a list of ideal requirements below:
- Excellent back-end development skills with Ruby-on-Rails
- Experience using TDD/BDD practices in commercial application development
- Sound working knowledge of GitHub
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment processes
- Some experience with the .NET framework
- Exposure to cloud platforms, such as Heroku, AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience building scalable web-apps in micro-service architectures
- Exposure to DevOps / deployment tooling
We'd love to see applications from passionate Ruby Developers with a hunger to develop their careers and learn more. To apply for this position please submit your resume via this advert, or for more information please contact Sam Rothery in our Melbourne office, quoting reference number: 0010676913
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631